1/2, 3 Randolph Gate, Broomhill, Glasgow, G11 7DH
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER AT 12PM
All offers to [email protected]
A particularly appealing and upgraded two-bedroom flat forming part of the landmark ‘Randolph Gate’ development in the highly desirable conservation area of Broomhill. Internally, the property offers a superb living/dining room with a semi open plan kitchen which is partially separated with a feature glass brick wall. There are two spacious double bedrooms, both benefitting from fitted wardrobes, bedroom one also boasting a stylish three-piece en suite shower room. In addition, there is a contemporary three-piece bathroom off the welcoming reception hall together with additional storage, also off the reception hall. The development includes a secure residents’ car park (via remote controlled gate), communal landscaped garden grounds and a delightful residents’ roof garden.
This attractive modern flat is in a highly desirable development within a short distance of West End amenities including numerous restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, as well as schools and leisure facilities. In addition, being placed next to Jordanhill train station and within walking distance to Hyndland train station gives excellent transport links to central Glasgow and the underground, there are also close road links to the Clyde Tunnel and Clydeside Expressway.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to each level
- Welcoming reception hall with useful storage cupboard off
- Outstanding main living/dining room with three windows to the front
- Impressive open plan kitchen (accessed from main living/dining room or the reception hall) complete with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances
- Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and two section window to the rear
- Stylish, re-fitted en suite shower room
- Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and two section window to the rear
- Contemporary re-fitted three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing – recently renewed windows to the front
- Residents’ roof terrace
- Allocated parking space within the secure residents’ car park
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.