57 Sandbank Street, Maryhill, Glasgow, G20 0PQ
57 Sandbank Street is an outstanding two bedroom, end terraced, sandstone villa which has been tastefully upgraded and finished to an exacting standard. Located in a popular residential location this rarely available and immediately impressive home offers immaculately presented accommodation formed over three levels. The internal accommodation is naturally bright, is generously proportioned and is presented in walk in condition throughout extending to four principal apartments including a fabulous bay windowed lounge, two double bedrooms and an attic space that could be utilised as an occasional bedroom/home office/study. In addition, there is a modern kitchen, a stylish three-piece bathroom on the ground floor, a useful utility room off the kitchen which provides direct access to the garden and there is also a contemporary three-piece wet room on the first floor. The property benefits from a private, fully enclosed garden with double width, Monoblock driveway, an area of decking, level lawn and timber fencing.
- Double glazed door to large entrance vestibule
- Welcoming reception hall with staircase to upper level
- Superb lounge with three section bay window, window to the side and ceiling cornice
- Impressive kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, Corian worktops and splashback, integrated NEFF appliances and window to the side
- Invaluable utility room with underfloor heating, window to the front, additional storage and glazed door providing access to rear garden
- Stylish three-piece bathroom with underfloor heating
- Upper landing with staircase to attic level
- Bedroom one with three section bay window, window to the side, ceiling cornice and shelved press
- Bedroom two with window to the side
- Contemporary three-piece wet room with underfloor heating
- Attic conversion that could utilised as occasional bedroom/home office. Velux window to the side
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Charming, fully enclosed, split-level garden with arear of decking and level lawn
- Vehicle and pedestrian entrance to double width driveway
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.