5/1, 80 Oban Drive, North Kelvinside, Glasgow, G20 6EN
This is an outstanding West facing, fifth floor flat contained within a modern landmark development which was completed in 2013. Occupying a prominent corner position this impressive apartment benefits from excellent natural light and a particularly spacious interior. 80 Oban Drive is situated in the highly popular and incredibly convenient North Kelvinside area and is within immediate proximity to amenities on Queen Margaret Drive and is a short walk to further amenities on Great Western Road and Byres Road together with excellent transport links and easy access to The Botanic Gardens and The University of Glasgow.
The property enjoys a fantastic open outlook from its elevated position while the internal accommodation is presented in walk in condition throughout with notable features including a superb lounge/dining room, an open plan kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a separate three-piece bathroom off the reception hall. Additional features include fitted wardrobes off both bedrooms together with an invaluable utility cupboard. We would also highlight the notable advantages of an allocated parking space within the secure residents’ car park, lift access to each level, communal secure bike storage and well-presented shared residents’ roof terrace.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to each level
- Welcoming reception hall hardwood flooring, utility cupboard and additional storage cupboard off
- Fabulous corner lounge/dining room with four large windows providing excellent natural light and a pleasant open outlook
- Modern open plan kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and window to the side
- Bedroom one with two windows to the front and fitted wardrobes
- Stylish en suite shower room comprising three-piece suite
- Bedroom two with window to the side and fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking space within secure residents’ car park
- Secure bike store
- Well-tended residents’ roof terrace
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.