0/1, 341 Glasgow Harbour Terraces, Glasgow Harbour, Glasgow, G11 6BH
This immediate impressive two-bedroom apartment occupies a ground floor position within the popular and desirable Cala development within the prominent Glasgow Harbour. The property offers a naturally bright, generously proportioned and well-presented interior with notable highlights including an outstanding main living/dining room, an open plan kitchen with breakfasting bar, two spacious double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom off the reception hall. There is excellent storage within the property including an invaluable utility room off the kitchen, useful storage off the reception hall and fitted wardrobes off both bedrooms. We would also highlight the noticeable bonuses of a private decked area access from the living area, lift access to each level and an allocated parking space within the secure, underground, residents’ car park. The flat has concierge services and has access to the well-presented shared central gardens.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to each level
- Broad and welcoming reception hall with three useful storage cupboard off
- Superb main living/dining room with large picture window to the rear and door providing access to private decked area
- Open plan kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and breakfasting bar
- Invaluable utility cupboard off the kitchen providing additional storage
- Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and window to the front
- En suite shower room comprising three-piece suite
- Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and window to the front
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Storage cupboard off
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking space within the secure residents’ car park
- Well-presented residents’’ garden grounds
Council Tax Band: F
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.