2/3, 78 Chancellor Street, Partick, Glasgow, G11 5PW
Located just off Hyndland Street in the highly popular and incredibly convenient Partick district, this appealing one-bedroom apartment occupies a second-floor position within a traditional sandstone tenement building. This delightful property is exceptionally well placed to take advantage of an outstanding selection of local amenities on Hyndland Street, Dumbarton Road and Byres Road together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow, Kelvingrove Park and The Botanic Gardens. The internal accommodation benefits from excellent natural light, is generously proportioned and is immaculately presented throughout with notable highlights including a superb bay windowed lounge, an impressive dining kitchen, a generous double bedroom and a three piece bathroom.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance close
- Welcoming reception hall with useful storage cupboard off
- Fabulous lounge with three section bay window, focal point fire surround, shelved press, ceiling cornice and storage cupboard off
- Impressive dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, appliances, dining recess and two section window to the rear
- Generous double bedroom with window to the eear
- Three-piece bathroom off the reception hall comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Window to the rear
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Council Tax Band: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.