4/1, 63 Ferry Road, Yorkhill, Glasgow, G3 8QR
This appealing two-bedroom apartment occupies a fourth (top) floor position within an attractive modern development in highly popular and convenient Yorkhill district. The development is highly desirable as it occupies a quiet yet incredibly convenient West End location close to an enviable selection of local amenities found on Dumbarton Road, Byres Road and Argyle Street together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow, Kelvingrove Park and The Botanic Gardens. The property is also within walking distance of the particularly vibrant Finnieston area which caters for some of Glasgow’s most popular bars and restaurants.
Internally the property is well presented throughout, benefits from excellent natural light and is generously proportioned with notable highlights including a superb main lounge/dining room, a separate kitchen off the reception hall, two spacious double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom. There is ample storage off the reception hall including invaluable attic storage together with fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms. We would also highlight the notable advantages of lift access to each level and an allocated parking space within the residents’ car park.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with lift and stair access to each level
- Welcoming reception hall with useful storage cupboard off
- Fabulous main lounge with double doors to Juliette style balcony. Pleasant views over the shared residents’ gardens to the front
- Dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and window to the rear
- Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and window to the front
- En suite shower room comprising three-piece suite. Window to the rear
- Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and window to the rear
- Three-piece bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking space
- Well maintained shared residents’ gardens
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.