Garden Flat, 40 Athole Gardens, Dowanhill, Glasgow, G12 9BQ
Located a short walk from Byres Road, The Botanic Gardens and near Great Western Road this very stylish two-bedroom garden conversion offers an exclusive, quiet, and leafy Westend address fronting one of the finest residents gardens the Westend has to offer. Athole Gardens which dates to circa 1880 is a landmark ‘U’ shaped terrace of handsome blonde sandstone townhouses with central landscaped gardens to the front in the incredibly popular and convenient Dowanhill area.
The property has many features including a fabulous bay windowed living room, stunning open plan kitchen by Hacker, two bedrooms, together with a stylish re-fitted four-piece bathroom by Porcelanosa.
There is an enviable selection of amenities on Byres Road including a number of bars, restaurants, shopping facilities and theatres. Main road and public transport is also first class with bus links on Great Western Road and by underground on Byres Road at Hillhead. There are also a number of state and independent schools nearby catering for schooling at both primary and secondary level. Glasgow University is also close by. Gartnavel General Hospitals together with the Beatson Unit are both a short walk West on Great Western Road. The Queen Elizabeth University hospital, BBC, STV and the new Barclays Campus are just south of the river.
- Secure entry
- Reception hallway with cupboard situated off
- An impressive front facing, bay windowed living room with open plan kitchen
- Stylish open plan kitchen by Hacker complete with a range of contemporary units, and integrated appliances
- Bedroom one is a bright rear facing double room with carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom two is a front facing double room with carpet floor coverings
- Bathroom complete with a contemporary four-piece suite including WC, floating sink vanity unit, bath and generous walk-in shower all complemented with ‘Porcelanosa’ floor and partial wall tiling
- Gas central heating with period style column radiators
- Refitted sash and case timber frame double glazing,
- Shared rear garden
- Stunning gated residents’ pleasure gardens.
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.