Flat 2, 54 Cleveden Drive, Cleveden, Glasgow, G12 0NU
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 24TH OCTOBER AT 10AM
All offers to [email protected]
This stunning two-bedroom apartment forms part of a grand detached villa built circa 1893 and is located in the highly desirable Kelvinside area. 54 Cleveden Drive is situated in a quiet residential pocket within the West End yet is exceptionally well placed for an enviable selection of local amenities found on Hyndland Road, Clarence Drive and Byres Road together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
The flat is presented in turnkey condition throughout and benefits from excellent natural light with notable highlights including an outstanding main lounge/dining room, a separate kitchen off the lounge, two bedrooms and a contemporary three-piece shower room. There are a several traditional features that are complemented by quality contemporary finishes including ornate cornice work, a focal point fireplace in the living room, fresh décor throughout and beautiful wooden flooring. We would also highlight the significant advantage of off-street parking, an outstanding communal entrance hall and an attractive communal garden to the rear of the building.
- Security entry system
- Magnificent communal entrance hall
- Main door off communal hall on ground floor level
- Fabulous lounge/dining room with three section bay window, ceiling cornice, focal point fireplace, wooden flooring and shelved press
- Impressive kitchen off the lounge complete with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances
- Landing with wooden flooring
- Bedroom one with window to the side and wooden flooring
- Bedroom two with wooden flooring
- Stylish, fully tiled three-piece shower room comprising walk in shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin
- Gas central heating
- Sash and case style windows (all windows have been refurbished)
- Immaculately maintained communal garden to the rear
- Off street parking space
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.