30 Manchester Drive, Kelvindale, Glasgow, G12 0NQ
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 3RD NOVEMBER AT 12PM
All offers to [email protected]
This highly desirable, three-bedroom, semi-detached villa occupies an elevated position, enjoys south facing aspects and is located in the highly popular and convenient Kelvindale district.
The internal layout offers excellent family accommodation over the ground and first floors, is generously proportioned, naturally bright, and flexible with notable highlights including a superb bay windowed lounge, a versatile sitting/dining room, a separate kitchen, three bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom. While a degree of general modernisation would be of benefit, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a fabulous family home in a quiet yet convenient residential pocket in Glasgow’s West End.
30 Manchester Drive occupies an attractive plot with a south facing garden to the front and a fully enclosed and generous private rear garden. The property is exceptionally well placed for an enviable selection of local amenities on Cleveden Road together with excellent transport links, access to Byres Road, The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
- Entrance porch
- Welcoming reception hall with staircase to upper level
- Superb lounge with three section bay window and focal point fire surround
- Adaptable sitting/dining room, access from the lounge or reception hall with three section bay window to the rear, corner press and focal point fire surround
- Separate kitchen off the reception hall complete with a range of base and wall units, three section window to the rear, additional window to the side and door providing direct access to the rear garden
- Upper landing with three half landing windows to the rear
- Bedroom one with window to the front and storage cupboard off
- Bedroom two with window to the front
- Bedroom three with window to the rear and storage cupboard off
- Three-piece shower room. window to the rear
- Double glazing
- South facing front garden
- Fully enclosed rear garden
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.