123 Southbrae Drive, Jordanhill, Glasgow, G13 1TU
Located in List One Jordanhill School catchment area.
An absolutely outstanding and deceptively large family home with a versatile internal layout formed over four floors which includes the converted lower ground floor which offers a gym/home office and a modern re-fitted utility room (accessed from the back garden).
The quality of this substantial, traditional, semi-detached villa is immediately evident the moment you enter the reception hall which provides beautiful original woodwork, a superb hardwood floor and elegant stained/leaded glass windows.
The flexible accommodation extends to seven principle apartments including a fabulous bay windowed lounge, a comfortable bay windowed sitting room, a formal dining room, three double bedrooms on the first floor and a fourth bedroom with dressing room off on the second floor. There is a superb, fitted kitchen (Porcelanosa with Krion worktops) a Porcelanosa downstairs shower room and a large, main family bathroom on the first floor. The home is in excellent condition and gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the house is a private garden and private driveway then continuing down the side there is a substantial double garage with remote controlled door. To the rear there is a paved terrace/patio at the foot of the back steps and a lovely, mature lawn with surrounding planted beds and a further, corner, paved patio.
- Outer entrance porch with front window, side window and glazed/panelled door
- Reception hall with leaded window to the side, under stair storage, beautiful woodwork, hardwood floor, small leaded glass window and panelled/leaded glass front door
- Main lounge with four section bay to the front, solid fuel fire, dado panelling and sanded/varnished flooring
- Sitting room with three section bay window to the rear, focal point fireplace with living flame gas fire, sanded/varnished flooring
- Dining room with wooden flooring and double doors leading through to the kitchen
- Fitted kitchen (Porcelanosa) with double oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, two windows to the rear, window to the side and glazed/panelled door to back steps. Special Krion worktops
- Downstairs shower room (Porcelanosa) with window to the side
- Stairway to upper landing with beautiful original banister. Stained/leaded stairway window
- Main family bathroom (Laufen Pro) with four piece white suite including separate shower cubicle. Two windows to the front and window to the side
- Bedroom one with six section box window to the front and sanded/varnished flooring
- Bedroom two with wooden flooring and window to the rear
- Bedroom three with wooden flooring and window to the rear
- Charming bedroom four access from a staircase off the upper landing. Window to the side and extra Velux window.
- Useful dressing room/storage room off bedroom four
- Downstairs gym/home office with window to the rear
- Modern fully fitted utility room with window to the rear
Council Tax Band: G
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.