Main Door Garden Flat, 18 Rosslyn Terrace, Dowanhill, Glasgow, G12 9NA
Welcome to The Garden Flat at number 18 Rosslyn Terrace in the heart of the leafy Dowanhill district.
On arrival at the wrought iron gate at the front of the building the charm of this home becomes immediately apparent. The whole front garden belongs to the flat and gentle, paved access steps lead down through the garden to the private front door.
Once in the door you will then instantly appreciate the amount of love and care that have gone into the overall refurbishment of this home. The exceptional re-fitted kitchen is semi-open plan to the lounge/dining and the whole space flows beautifully. The rear hall leads to the principal bedroom (with en suite shower room), the main bathroom and there is a superbly well presented stairway with thoughtful lighting which leads down to the lower hall, bedroom and storage.
This entire property is an exquisite example of its type and careful planning together with stylish interior design have resulted in a really exceptional duplex home.
To the front there is a deck/outside dining space and to the rear is a charming communal garden which is well looked after by the caring residents.
- Wonderful, bright outside entrance down through beautifully landscaped private front garden with level, raised sun/dining deck.
- Private front door from garden to the property from covered outer area.
- Reception area with private curtain.
- Comprehensively re-fitted kitchen with extensive units and quality Corian worktops (white). A superbly planned kitchen with thought lighting, Karndene flooring, induction hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Extremely elegant and stylish main lounge/dining room with three section window to the front with view to the garden. Lovely focal point fireplace with living flame gas fire, space in bay window for dining, corner display cupboard. Karndene flooring.
- Inner hall leading to bedroom one, bathroom and stairway.
- Utility/storage space with double doors.
- Amazing re-fitted bathroom with three piece white suite and marble “Carrera” style tiles.
- Bedroom one (principal bedroom) with two section window to the rear, cleverly created wardrobe space and access to the en suite.
- Outstanding re-fitted en suite shower room with three piece white suite and “Carrera” style marble tiling. Window to the rear.
- Broad and attractive stairway with clever lighting leading to the lower hall.
- Lower hall with really useful storage cupboard.
- Charming bedroom two with two section window to the rear and fitted wardrobes.
- Rear garden from the building of 18 Rosslyn Terrace.
- The lower communal hallway has access to a private storage cupboard and the shared back garden.
- Gas central heating.
- Permit parking.
CT Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.