Flat 2, 6 Crown Road North, Dowanhill, Glasgow, G12 9DH
Set comfortably back from Crown Road North and forming part of a handsome double fronted blonde sandstone building in the much sought after Dowanhill Estate. This immaculate three-bedroom conversion enjoys excellent natural light, a pleasant outlook over Crown Circus and occupies a favourable first floor position.
The accommodation includes a spacious and welcoming hallway, bright front facing living room, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a generous four-piece bathroom. The property retains a number of beautifully retained original features including ceiling cornice, polished timber floors, panelled doors together with an immaculate period communal hall and stair.
The property is a short distance from Byres Road and the district has countless amenities including restaurants, bars, and Hillhead Underground Station. It is also extremely handy for local hospitals, The University of Glasgow and for access into Glasgow City Centre.
- Well-presented secure communal entrance hallway
- Reception hallway with notably high ceilings, delicate ceiling cornice, lovely stripped panelled timber doors, immaculate polished timber floorboards and there us a storage cupboard situated off
- Bright and generous front facing living room with a pleasant outlook over to Crown Circus. This impressive room is complete with dental block ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, focal point stone fire surround with insert living flame gas fire, varnished timber floor coverings
- Rear aspect dining kitchen comprising a range of base and wall units topped in granite, and complete integrated oven, gas hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine
- Bedroom one is a well portioned front facing double room with ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, and varnished timber floor coverings
- Bedroom two is a double front facing room with delicate ceiling cornice, ceiling rose and varnished timber floor coverings
- Bedroom three is a rear facing double room with a pleasant outlook, delicate ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, and varnished timber floor coverings
- Sizable bathroom comprising a four-piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage and marble top, bath, and good shower with rainwater fittings and the seat, all complimented with three-quarter height wall tiling, and tiled floor coverings
- Gas central heating
Council Tax Band: F
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.