7/1, 15 Castlebank Place, Glasgow Harbour, Glasgow, G11 6BJ
This is a rarely available and particularly spacious seventh floor apartment contained within a modern development built by Cala circa 2005 that forms part of the popular Glasgow Harbour Development. The internal layout is highly adaptable, naturally bright and of really generous proportions with highlights including an outstanding main living/dining room, an open plan kitchen, three flexible double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom. We would highlight the excellent storage found throughout including a really useful utility cupboard. With floor to ceiling windows throughout, the property has an abundance of natural light. The property has two private terraces that provided superb easterly and westerly outlooks. There are also the significant advantages of an allocated parking space within the secure residents’ car park together with lift access to each level. The apartment is located within a short walk of an excellent selection of amenities in The West End together with excellent transport links.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with lift and staircase to each level
- Broad and welcoming reception hall with two storage cupboards off
- Superb living/dining room with double doors to private balcony with views over towards The River Clyde
- Impressive kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances
- Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room
- Bedroom two with double fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom three with fitted wardrobes
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, handheld shower attachment, toilet and wash hand basin
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- An allocated parking space within the secure underground car park
- Access to the well-maintained communal garden area is available directly from the building
- Concierge service – available seven days a week
Council Tax Band G
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.