0/2, 12 Caird Drive, Partick, Glasgow, G11 5DS
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 21ST FEBRUARY AT 3:00PM
A delightful two-bedroom flat with dining sized kitchen occupying an elevated ground floor position in the incredibly popular and convenient Partick District.
The property retains a wealth of period features including a lovely painted glass inner front door, ceiling cornice, stripped timber panelled doors, and although long disconnected an old house bell system in the kitchen offers a quick glimpse of the past. The accommodation includes secure entry, welcoming reception hallway, spacious bay windowed living room, dining kitchen, two double sized bedrooms, and a three-piece bathroom. Outside, there is a private front terrace garden area, shared rear garden, and on street permit parking. There is also sole use of a large storage cupboard in the communal hall which is ideal for bikes etc.
Located just off Hyndland Street, on the crescent section of Caird Drive, the property occupies an enviable West End location close to an outstanding selection of amenities nearby on Hyndland Street, Hyndland Road, Byres Road and Dumbarton Road, together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow, Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Park.
- Hallway with notably high ceilings, delicate ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, stripped panelled doors, carpet floor covering, and storage cupboard situated off
- Generous living room with decorative ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, focal point fire surround, three section front facing bay window with a pleasant outlook, carpet floor floorcoverings, neutral decoration, shelved wall press and walk-in cupboard off
- Dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, tiled backsplash, two rear aspect windows, window seat with storage beneath, tiled floor coverings, together with an integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, and there is space for additional free standing appliances
- Bedroom one is a front facing double room with single aspect window, ceiling cornice, ceiling rose, picture rail, neutral decoration, and carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom two is a double rear facing room with ceiling cornice, picture rail, rear aspect window, and carpet floor coverings
- Bathroom complete with a white three-piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage, bath with over bath shower, partially tiled walls, laminate floor coverings and airing cupboard
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Shared rear garden
- On street permit parking
- Sole use of an under stair storage cupboard in the communal hall
council Tax Band
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.