1/2 Loudon Terrace, Dowanhill, Glasgow, G12 9AQ
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 4TH DECEMBER AT 11AM
All offers to [email protected]
This is a substantial and very tastefully presented, first floor, four-bedroom flat forming part of a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building located in the much sought after Dowanhill District. The accommodation offers a versatile layout to include a large and welcoming reception hallway, bay windowed living room, refitted dining kitchen, four excellent double bedrooms, bedrooms one with ensuite bathroom, and there is a three-piece shower room. Located on the corner of Loudon Terrace and Byres Road, the property is incredibly well placed to enjoy an enviable selection of amenities on Byres Road and Great Western Road together with excellent transport links and easy access to The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens.
- Secure entry
- Welcoming reception hallway with hardwood floor coverings, neutral decoration and there is a generous storage cupboard situated off
- Generous dining kitchen with rear aspect window and complete with a stylish refitted range of units, marble effect worktops and splashback, space for appliances, vinyl floor covering, and pantry cupboard
- Bright and spacious front facing living room with notably high ceilings, three section bay window, neutral decoration, and luxury carpet floor coverings.
- Bedroom one is a delightful front facing double room with three section bay window, high ceilings, ceiling cornice, carpet floor coverings, and ensuite bathroom situated off
- Ensuite bathroom comprising WC, wash and basin with vanity storage and roll top bath
- Bedroom two is a spacious double room with single aspect window, and carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom three is an excellent double room with single aspect window, and carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom four is double sized with a single aspect window onto Observatory Road and complete with carpet for coverings
- Shower room comprising WC, wash and basin vanity storage, large shower enclosure with rainwater and handheld fittings, rear aspect opaque window, partially tiled walls, and tiled floor coverings
- Gas central heating
- Sash and case double glazed timber framed windows
- Shared rear garden
- On street permit parking
council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.