3/5, 5 Montague Street, Woodlands, Glasgow, G4 9HU
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 16TH JANUARY AT 2 PM
A very stylish modern one-bedroom, third floor apartment forming part of a landmark development completed in 2014, and located on the corner of Montague Street and Great Western Road in the hugely popular Woodlands District.
Internally the accommodation is very tastefully presented and in truly walk in condition. It includes a relaxing living/dining room, open plan kitchen with breakfasting bar, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, modern three-piece bathroom, and there is a handy utility cupboard off the reception hall. The property benefits significantly from its end position with use of the partially open-air access balcony. The access balcony extends the full width of the flat, and its south orientation captures most of the morning and afternoon sun. Additional features include underfloor heating throughout, lift and stair access to each level, and outside there is a well maintained communal rear garden.
The property offers an excellent selection of amenities on its doorstep on Woodlands Road, Gibson Street and Great Western Road where there are a popular selection of bars and restaurants including Paesano Pizza, Stravaigin, Eusebi, Pulp and The Left Bank. The University of Glasgow and Kelvingrove Park are within a few minutes’ walk and Byres Road is also close by.
- Security entry into a smartly presented communal entrance hall with ‘Timorous Beastie’ wall coverings, and lift or stair access to each level
- Reception hallway with boiler and utility cupboards situated off
- A bright and well-proportioned front facing living room with two substantial tilt and turn glazed doors opening to a Paris style balcony
- The open plan kitchen is complete with a smart range of white base and wall units, contrasting worksurfaces/up stand, and breakfast bar, together with integrated oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and slimline dishwasher
- Double sized bedroom with rear aspect window, neutral decoration, and double fitted wardrobe
- Bathroom comprising with a white three-piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin, and bath complete with rainwater and handheld shower fittings over, partially tiled wall coverings, large, recessed wall mirror and vanity shelf
- Gas central heating (underfloor heating)
- Double glazing
- Oak effect laminate flooring throughout, with exception of the bathroom
- Charming communal garden on the first floor
Council Tax Band: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.