Flat 5/9 River Heights, 72 Lancefield Quay, Glasgow, G3 8JF
Benefitting from parking and lovely southerly aspects, this larger style, modern two-bedroom apartment is situated on the fifth floor within the River Heights Development on Lancefield Quay and is very well placed for both the City Centre and nearby Finnieston, with a wealth of local amenities on Argyle Street, together with excellent transport links. The location offers easy access to both the International Financial Services District, nearby Scottish Events Campus and the M8 motorway network.
The spacious apartment is bright and spans a generous 908 sq ft. There is an open plan living/dining room with kitchen off set and a striking wall of glass and patio doors to a Paris Balcony with south facing aspects over the rooftops and towards River Clyde and beyond. The property has been well maintained by the current owner occupier and has a modern refitted mani bathroom, laminate wood effect floor covering to the hall and living space and is in fresh decorative order. The building has two residents terraces in the first and twelfth floor, the property itself has good storage and a secure car parking space in the residents parking garage.
- Security entry; communal entrance with lift and stair access to each floor.
- Reception hall with storage cupboard and access to all rooms.
- Generous main living space of over 22ft offering space for dining.
- Fitted kitchen set back from the living space with a range of base and wall mounted units with integrated appliances.
- Double bedroom one with window to north, a generous fitted double wardrobe, carpeted floorcovering and an en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom two with window to south, a generous fitted double wardrobe, carpeted floorcovering.
- Modern re-fitted bathroom with white three-piece suite and over bath shower.
- The property has electric heating, double glazing, and an allocated parking space within the building’s residents’ car park.
- Please note that furniture within the flat is available by negotiation.
River Heights is situated on the western edge of the City Centre, it offers easy access to the central business district and is ideally located mid-way between Glasgow City Centre and the trendy West End’s vibrant neighbourhood of Finnieston, a prominent and widely renowned social location with a superb choice of wine bars, many highly acclaimed restaurants and wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping. In addition, there is within a short distance a myriad choice of exhibition and conference venues, shopping, culture, and several fitness clubs. In close proximity, is Glasgow’s media centre, the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Caledonian. Excellent road links, including M8, M74 and M77 motorways, are all easily accessible as are Exhibition Centre Train Station for access to Glasgow Central Railway Stations. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Prestwick airports can all be reached within less than an hour’s drive.
Driving from our branch on Bath Street, proceed west on Bath Street towards Charing Cross, at the junction with Newton Street turn left and proceed south on A804 towards Anderston Quay, at the junction turn right onto Lancefield Quay where the building can be found on the right-hand side. No. 72 is just a short distance along from the corner with Hydepark Street.
CT Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.