122 Yoker Mill Road, Yoker, Glasgow, G13 4HN
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 20th FEBRUARY AT 11AM.
A delightful four apartment detached bungalow dating to circa 1930 and offering naturally bright and deceptively spacious accommodation. This immediately impressive property occupies a generous and well-maintained plot with the added benefit of a private, detached garage and broad driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles.
The internal accommodation is naturally bright, is immaculately presented throughout and is of comfortable proportions with notable highlights including a broad and welcoming reception hall, an adaptable main lounge, a fabulous dining kitchen and a conservatory with direct access to the rear garden. In addition, there are two spacious double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and a two-piece WC off bedroom one.
Situated between Alderman Road and Glasgow Road, 122 Yoker Mill Road is well placed to take advantage of a wide selection of local amenities together with excellent transport links including Yoker Railway Station providing easy access to Glasgow City Centre and The West End. Local schooling is also well catered at both primary and secondary level.
- Large entrance porch access via double glazed door.
- Broad and welcoming reception hall with hardwood flooring and access to loft space via pull down ladder.
- Spacious main living room with section bay window, hardwood flooring and focal point fireplace.
- Superb dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, appliances and window to the side.
- Generous conservatory accessed from the dining kitchen via double doors with direct access to the rear garden.
- Bedroom one with four section bay window.
- WC off bedroom one comprising two-piece suite.
- Bedroom two with two section window to the rear.
- Modern three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Window to the rear.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Driveway to the front and side providing off street parking for several vehicles.
- Detached garage to the rear of the property.
- Charming and immaculately presented gardens to the front and to the rear of the property.
Council Tax: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.