Flat 2/1, 8 Lilybank Terrace, Belmont West, Hillhead, Glasgow, G12 8RX
An absolutely stunning apartment within this landmark former Church which is now a selection of luxury West End properties.
Presented in quite outstanding order this is an incredibly stylish flat and is undoubtedly one of the best one-bedroom flats in the West End of its type. The flat will suit countless buyers including investors, first time buyers, downsizers and also “lock and leave” buyers seeking a fabulous base close to Glasgow University and the countless amenities to be found around Byres Road.
Internally the flat still feels virtually new and is measured at 720sqft. The double windows in both the lounge and the bedroom have amazing open views down over Byres Road and to the leafy surrounding area of Dowanhill. We would also highlight the well equipped open plan kitchen, the superb Porcelanosa shower room, storage in the large “L” shaped hall, wardrobe space in the bedroom and the unique original exposed roof truss sections in the lounge and the bedroom.
A truly individual and highly desirable apartment situated within the “B” listed former Lilybank Church, there is a rich history dating back to its construction in 1894. Belmont West offers modern luxury, and there are numerous original features including stained glass windows, woodwork and magnificent communal spaces. The property in question has the added benefit of a private parking space and there is lift access in the development.
- Electric gates from Great George Street to the private car park.
- One private parking space.
- Security entry door at rear/side of the building.
- Incredible communal entrance to the church with stained glass, mosaic tiling and carved sandstone.
- Glass elevator to second floor (level 5 in the elevator).
- “L” shaped reception hall with storage off.
- Stylish lounge/dining room with two windows.
- Kitchen by Kitchens International with integrated appliances.
- Bedroom with two windows and fitted wardrobes.
- Impressive shower room by Porcelanosa.
- Gas central heating.
- Heritage style windows in Lounge and Bedroom.
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.