The Green Lodge, 8 Ski Road Cottages, Coylumbridge, Aviemore, PH22 1QH
Fabulous modern lodge with a delightful woodland garden, idyllically located on the edge of the ancient Caledonian Pine Forest near Aviemore, within the spectacular Cairngorms National Park.
Beautiful high-quality bespoke accommodation, completed 2017, circa 1,539 sqft
Immaculate presentation throughout
Sought-after tranquil location
Ideally suited as permanent residence or perfect turnkey second home
Highly successful, proven holiday let
External store, driveway parking
Air source heating
Convenient location, within easy reach of all key amenities including ski centre, Rothiemurchus Estate and Aviemore town
Furniture, contents, website and bookings potentially available in addition, by separate negotiation
Rateable Value £5,800
Property Details & Description
Open plan Living Room / Dining Room / Kitchen, Bedroom 4 / Family Room, Shower Room, Large Boot / Utility Room, Hall, Rear Sitooterie
3 Bedrooms (1 En-Suite), Family Bathroom, Hall
Idyllically situated on the edge of the magical ancient Caledonian Pine Forest between Rothiemurchus and Coylumbridge, within the Cairngorms National Park, The Green Lodge is a truly fabulous modern lodge in a magnificent and very tranquil location. The property enjoys high levels of privacy and seclusion, set well back from the B970 Loch Morlich / ski centre road, on the edge of a small five-unit development. The convenient, accessible location means that The Green Lodge is within easy reach of all key amenities including the ski centre, Rothiemurchus Estate and Aviemore town itself. The impressive, rugged beauty of the Cairngorm National Park is spectacular in every resepct – and is literally on the doorstep - with numerous stunning munros, lochs, pine forests and rivers all close at hand and presenting an unrivalled lifestyle opportunity.
Completed in 2017 by the highly regarded local developers Allan Munro Construction of Aviemore, The Green Lodge is a beautiful modern lodge which offers delightful, high quality family accommodation over two floors, circa 1539 sqft. With a wonderful green painted timber clad exterior under a black tin roof, the flexible accommodation is deceptively spacious, supremely comfortable and immaculately presented throughout. Very much at the heart of the house, on the ground floor, is the wonderful open plan sitting room / dining room / kitchen, very well-appointed and with cosy log-burner, perfect for the winter snows. Off the kitchen is a generous boot / utility room, with a well-proportioned family room / bedroom 4, shower room and hall completing the ground floor. Upstairs there are three excellent good sized double bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities) along with an immaculate family bathroom and spacious hall. To the rear of the house, accessed via a glazed door leading from the kitchen, is a delightful covered sitooterie – perfect for red squirrel spotting!
The Green Lodge has air source heating, underfloor to the ground floor, and double glazing. There is good storage throughout.
Beautiful woodland garden, mostly to grass and with a neat block driveway offering ample off-road parking. There is a useful sheltered sitooterie to the rear of the house as well as a separate garden seating area.
There is a timber store for bikes and outdoor equipment.
General Remarks & Information
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is PH22 1QH.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price. Additional items, such as the furniture, contents, website and future bookings may be available to purchase by separate negotiation.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Mains water, drainage and electricity.
Air source heating.
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
Photos, floorplan and video supplied by vendor.
Websites and Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and Source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering
Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie & Co, Their Clients And Any Joint Agents Give Notice That
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.