3 Sutherland Court, Gladney, Ceres, Cupar, KY15 5HU
A charming, detached house with lovely garden and garage
- Delightful very well-presented home
- Peaceful secluded setting in heart of village
- Charming comfortable accommodation over 2 levels
- Floored attic with Ramsay ladder
- Beautiful garden
- Driveway parking and garage
- Convenient location, within walking distance of all village amenities
- Approx. 1,507 sqft.
Property Details & Description
Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Dining Room, Conservatory, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room, Vestibule.
Living Room, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Hall
Floored attic with Ramsay ladder
3 Sutherland Court enjoys a lovely quiet secluded setting in the heart of the charming village of Ceres in Fife. Good local services are available in the village including a post office, shops, community café, pub and popular folk museum together with a thriving primary school. A wider offering is on hand in the bustling local county market town of Cupar, no more than a 10 minute drive to the north and which caters for virtually every need with a good mix of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and the like. The ancient and historic university town of St Andrews is a short drive to the east, renowned worldwide as the ‘Home of Golf’ and with a wonderful mix of facilities. To the north both Dundee and Perth are within comfortable driving distance and provide for all key city amenities, with Edinburgh less than 1 hour to the south. The quaint village of Ceres stands in some glorious Fife countryside which is home to an array of wildlife and for the outdoor enthusiast offers access to a wide range of recreational pursuits including, walking, cycling, riding and golf. The new Fife Pilgrim Way long distance walking trail passes through the village whilst the fishing villages of Fife’s quaint East Neuk which include Anstruther, Pittenweem and Crail are just short drive to the south - and in terms of days out the wide open spaces of the Lomond Hills and Falkland Estate are close at hand. There are a number of popular National Trust for Scotland properties in the area including the beautiful Hill of Tarvit just outside Ceres, Kellie Castle and Falkland Palace. There are good sandy beaches at St Andrews, Tentsmuir, Kingsbarns and Elie. State schooling is provided locally, with a primary school in the village and secondary schooling in Cupar. In terms of private schooling there is St Leonards in St Andrews and The High School of Dundee. There is a railway station in Cupar as well as Leuchars, Markinch and Ladybank. Edinburgh airport is about 45 minutes to the south.
3 Sutherland Court is a charming detached house offering very well-presented accommodation over two levels extending to circa 1507sqft. With mains gas central heating and double glazing the wonderful well-appointed kitchen / dining room with lovely conservatory off is very much at the heart of the house. Two bedrooms, a shower room and hall / vestibule complete the ground floor. Upstairs is the delightful main living room, along with tow further bedrooms, family bathroom and hall. There is a large floored attic accessed via Ramsay ladder.
The beautiful garden at 3 Sutherland Court is an absolute delight, with a lovley mix of plants, trees and shrubs.
Garage / Parking
There is driveway parking and a garage.
General Remarks & Information
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is KY15 5HU.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price. Additional items of furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Mains gas, water, drainage and electricity.
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
The photographs in this brochure date from May 2023.
Websites and Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and Source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering
Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
rettie & Co, Their Clients And Any Joint Agents Give Notice That
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.