Elvstone, Back Street, Freuchie, Cupar, KY15 7EJ
Immaculate contemporary home in desirable village
- Pristine, high-quality flexible accommodation offering excellent modern living space
- Quiet, incredibly central village setting
- Rarely available
- Superb location, ideal for commuters
- Stunning immaculately presented bright and airy home – circa 1,603sqft
Council Tax - Band F
EPC - Band C
Tenure - Freehold
Property Details & Description
Accommodation comprises –
Vestibule, Hall, Living Room, open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, 4 Bedrooms (one ensuite), Family Bathroom, cupboard storage
Workshop, Shed, Parking
Elvstone is quietly located in the centre of the delightful and sought after village of Freuchie, a village sat at the foot of the Lomond Hills and neighbouring the historic conservation village of Falkland, home to Falkland Palace; once used by Mary Queen of Scots as a hunting lodge. The nearby towns of Cupar and Glenrothes provide excellent day-to-day amenities including supermarkets, medical centres, schools, swimming pools, leisure centres. Freuchie offers immediate access to the Lomond Hills, which, along with the Falkland Estate and Loch Leven, offer great scope for walking, cycling and other county pursuits. Perth, Dundee, St Andrews and Edinburgh are readily accessible from the village and there are mainline railway stations at Ladybank and Markinch.
Built in 2015, Elvstone is an immaculately presented, bright family home offering high-quality contemporary living over one level. A central hallway running through the property gives access to the modern kitchen/dining room, with doors to the garden and adjacent utility room. The double height living room with modern corner wood-burning stove, gives access to the garden and loggia through bi-fold doors. Four bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room, a family bathroom and good storage complete the accommodation.
Early viewing is advised.
The well-planned garden space wraps around the house offering parking, paved and lawned areas.
There is also a useful workshop and shed.
General Remarks & Information
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is KY15 7EJ.
Fixtures and Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Services Mains water, electricity and drainage. Underfloor heating served by air source heat pump.
Council Tax Band F
EPC Rating Band C
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars and Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
The photographs in this brochure date from September 2023
Websites and Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and Source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
rettie & Co, Their Clients And Any Joint Agents Give Notice That
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.