Home insurance protects your home and your belongings inside your home. There are two types of home insurance - buildings insurance and contents insurance.

Rettie Financial Services can help you to source both, with the right level of protection for your needs. Speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Advisors to ensure you are getting the right advice.

Our Areas of Expertise

Do I Need Insurance?

If you own or are about to buy a property, mortgage lenders generally insist you have appropriate insurance.

Buildings Insurance

Building insurance covers your home's structure, including walls, the roof, fixtures and fittings, kitchens and bathroom units and doors and windows.

Contents Insurance

Contents insurance covers your belongings inside your home, including your garage or shed.

Rettie Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Rettie Financial Services Ltd. Registered Office Address: Deuchrie, Dunbar, East Lothian, United Kingdom, EH42 1TG. Registered in Scotland Number: SC711925.

There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.

For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.