Landlord insurance is cover that protects landlords from risks associated with their rental property. It usually includes buildings and contents insurance, but can also include landlord specific covers such as property owners' liability, loss of rent, and tenant default insurance.

Speak to one of our Mortgage & Protection Advisors to find out what options are available to you and to ensure you're getting the right advice.

For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Our areas of expertise.

Landlords building insurance

Landlord buildings insurance can cover the cost of repairing or rebuilding your property if the structure is damaged or destroyed. You can also buy landlord contents insurance.

Tenant default insurance

Tenant default insurance is designed to give landlords a layer of protection in case their tenant defaults on their rental payments for a period of time.

Liability insurance

Property owners' liability insurance covers compensation claims made by a tenant or visitor for injury or damage related to your property.

At Rettie we understand.

At Rettie Financial Services we understand that everybody’s property journey is different. That’s why we’re with you every step of the way. Whatever your mortgage, insurance or other financial needs, and however complex your needs, we have the expertise and experience to provide a tailored service that will deliver for you.

Outstanding Customer Service

Rettie Financial Services excels in speed, expertise and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to you extends beyond transactions, providing both financial and emotional support every step of the way.

Personalised Solutions

We bring a personal touch to every interaction, taking time to understand and address your unique financial needs. No matter how complex and intricate your needs, we have the experience and know-how to identify and deliver an innovative personal solution that’s right for you.

A Proven Approach

Our highly experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisors have a proud track record in delivering a supportive, quick and hassle-free service, evidenced by a constant stream of 5-star reviews from our satisfied clients.

Rettie Financial Services Ltd is an appointed representative of Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Rettie Financial Services Ltd. Registered Office Address: Deuchrie, Dunbar, East Lothian, United Kingdom, EH42 1TG. Registered in Scotland Number: SC711925.

There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.

For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.