Brigton House stands within its established gardens and woodland policies with parkland grazings to the east and south-east and the River Kerbet flowing past the foot of the lawns to the south. Brigton is situated in the parish of Kinnettles to the north of the hamlet of Douglastown. Beyond the Estate, the local landscape is characterised by the fertile arable farmlands of the Vale of Strathmore to the north and west and the modest hills of the Sidlaws to the south.
Brigton House is catergory B Listed and extends to about 120.3 acres in total. Forming the centrepiece of the Estate, the house has been actively maintained over the past 30 years and is noteable for its bow fronted battlemented entrance tower dating from 1803. The principal accommodation comprises of 5 reception rooms, 7 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and has an attractive array of period features throughout including many original fireplaces, coved ceilings in the drawing and dining rooms, numerous window shutters, flagstone floors and original period radiators.
The farmlands extend to about 94 acres including about 52 acres of arable ground, 6.30 acres of parkland grazings alongwith a further 30 acres of fertile arable farmlands which form Lot 2 to the east of the minor public road. The balance comprises rough ground and rough grazings. The remaining lands comprise buildings, gardens, policies, woodlands, roads and river.