Glasgow West End, apart from being the city's most historic and fashionable areas, is also a unique and diverse market place. Our research shows that the residential property sales market in West End remains strong, despite the political uncertainty, due to several factors:
- The wonderful selection of quality properties,
- A great array of local amenities (shops, bars and restaurants),
- First class public transport links & proximity to the city centre,
- Local employment including major hospitals, The University of Glasgow and its huge expansion programme.
- Demand remains strong in the West End with the average house price in Q2 up 2% year-on-year and market activity up 10.7%.
- The average house price in West End remains over £200k; at the end of Q2 it was £201,909.
- The majority of properties are selling above their Home Report valuation/ OR are selling within 2 weeks.
- The most popular type of property are 1 & 2 bedroom tenements flats and conversions.
- The highest number of transactions is between £100,000 and £200,000 but there is a buyer appetite for properties in the higher price range, as over 38.7% of sales in West End are over £200,000.
Glasgow West End team pride themselves in providing a great customer experience. Properties listed below have sold within 2-3 weeks.