Scottish Housing Market 2018 | Sales Bulletin
The latest of our sales bulletins has been released. The findings have come from our carefully researched data courtesy of the Rettie & Co. Research Team, Scotland’s largest dedicated property research department.
Download Rettie & Co. Sales Bulletin
• Significant improvement in Scottish house sales above £325,000 in 2017.
• Mortgage lending to both First Time Buyers and Home Movers reached post-2007 high levels in 2017.
• National UK trends point to a potentially slowing housing market at the end of 2017, but Scotland has continued to improve.
• The likely subdued (but positive) economic outlook means that the housing market will likely maintain steady growth in 2018.
• Rettie & Co anticipate house price growth of 2.5% in Scotland this year.