12 Skye Gardens, Bearsden, G61 4ED
- Extended, three bedroomed semi-detached villa
- Popular location in Bearsden’s Castlehill district
- Part quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
- Presented to market in fine condition
- Close by excellent schools – Castlehill Primary, St Nicholas’ Primary and Bearsden Academy
- Superb, west facing rear garden – perfect for afternoon/evening sun
- Quality flooring throughout, replacement doors on ground floor
- Off street driveway parking and detached garageEnjoying a very peaceful situation in the midst of a quiet Castlehill cul-de-sac, this fantastic three bedroomed semi-detached villa is presented to market in excellent condition and offers an ideal solution for both growing and established families looking to acquire property in close proximity to nationally recognised primary and secondary schooling. Off street parking, detached garage and great rear garden.The property has been extended to its rear elevation, creating a garden room with courtesy door access to the rear garden – this is a quite adaptable room that could be equally well utilised as a home office/study/play room. Quite notably, the three bedrooms are all a good size (all doubles), with a good loft space for storage or (subject to necessary warrants/permissions) conversion into additional bedroom space. In short, a superb example of its kind and one deserving of prompt first hand inspection. Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Entrance vestibule, reception hallway with staircase and under stair storage
- Freshly decorated cloakroom w.c with chrome heated towel rail
- Lounge/living room with feature fireplace
- Doors through to formal dining room
- Garden room/home office/play room with courtesy door to rear garden (extension)
- Well proportioned kitchen – wood effect units, contrast worktops, room for appliances
- Fully tiled family bathroom – three-piece suite in white, stand alone walk in shower unit
- Three double bedrooms
To the rear of the property is a fantastic garden – beautifully landscaped and set to a combination of lawn and hard landscaping, leaving plenty of room for child’s play and al fresco dining in wqual measure. West facing in orientation and perfectly placed to take advantage of the afternoon/evening sun.
Very close to Castlehill Primary School and along Duntocher road from St Nicholas’s Primary and Bearsden Academy. Bearsden Cross just over one mile away, Bearsden railway station just south of it.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 4ed
EPC : BAND D
COUNCIL TAX : BAND E
TENURE : FREEHOLD
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.