3/1, 29 Nairn Street, Yorkhill, Glasgow, G3 8SE
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 3RD NOVEMBER AT 11AM.
This is a delightful one bedroom flat occupying a third (top) position within an elegant red sandstone tenement building in the highly popular and convenient Yorkhill area. Nairn Street is exceptionally well placed for an enviable selection of local amenities on Argyle Street and Byres Road and is very close to Sauchiehall Street, the Kelvingrove Art Galleries and Charing Cross. The vibrant West End has an excellent selection of restaurants and bars with other nearby attractions including Kelvingrove Park, The University of Glasgow and The Botanic Gardens. Local hospitals include Gartnavel General and The Queen Elizabeth University Hospital accessed via the Clyde Tunnel. The interior is bright, comfortably proportioned and well presented with notable highlights including a fabulous bay windowed living room enjoying wonderful natural light and a pleasant outlook from its elevated position. There is a kitchen off the reception hall, a spacious bedroom to the rear and a modern white three piece bathroom.
- Secure entry to a communal hallway and stair with half period height tiling to the top floor and natural light via sash windows on each half landing
- The property enters a welcoming reception hallway via a lovely painted glass front door. The hallway is complete with delicate ceiling cornice, and oak timber floor coverings
- Bright and well proportioned front facing living room with three section bay window offering a pleasant outlook. Complete with delicate ceiling cornice, picture rail, shelved wall press with glazed upper doors, and panelled lower doors, and there are oak timber floor coverings
- The Kitchen comprises a range of base and wall units with tile backsplash, integrated oven, hob, and extractor hood, space for additional appliances, and there are tiled floor coverings
- Double sized bedroom with rear aspect windows, cupboard with boiler, and oak timber floor coverings
- The bathroom has a front aspect window and comprises WC, wash hand basin, and bath, with electric shower over, fixed glass shower screen, partially tiled walls and tiled floor coverings
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Shared rear garden
- On the street permit parking
CT Band: B
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.