Plot 6 Milton Muir, Anstruther, KY10 3JD
Exclusive development of seven homes in a sought-after location, within easy reach of all amenities
- Outstanding position with spectacular coastal and countryside views
- Quality craftsmanship – outstanding contemporary accommodation with impressive level of finish throughout
- A Manse Homes/T J Ross Development
- Approx 2,077sqft
Local Authority - Fife Council
Council Tax - As this property is a New Build, the Council Tax band has not yet been assigned.
EPC Rating - As this property is a New Build, the EPC has not yet been assigned.
Tenure - Freehold
Vestibule, Hall, Dining/Kitchen, Sitting Room, Snug/Bedroom 6, Shower Room, Utility Room
Five Bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room and dressing room), Family Bathroom, Landing
With spectacular countryside and coastal views, Milton Muir is delightfully located in stunning open countryside between the charming conservation villages of Anstruther and Pittenweem in the heart of Fife’s beautiful and sought after East Neuk. Anstruther and Pittenweem, along with Crail, Cellardyke, St Monans and Elie form the chain of beautiful traditional fishing villages that line the north shore of the Firth of Forth, with views to North Berwick, the Bass Rock, and the Isle of May and all linked by the Fife Coastal Path. The villages provide a very good range of shops, services and amenities and Pittenweem’s annual arts festival is a very popular event.
The centre of the ancient and historic university town of St Andrews is a short drive away and offers a cosmopolitan shopping district and a superb mix of restaurants, bars, amenities and facilities. About 18 miles to the north-west is Cupar, Fife’s bustling county market town which also provides a good services offering. Dundee is within a 45-minute drive to the north with Edinburgh about an hour and 20 minutes to the south.
Milton Muir is well placed for accessing the various pretty fishing villages of Fife’s quaint East Neuk whilst in terms of days out the wide-open spaces of the Lomond Hills are not far away along with a number of popular National Trust for Scotland properties which include Kellie Castle, Hill of Tarvit and Falkland Palace. Fife’s beautiful and varied coastline boasts the popular Fife Coastal Path and the convenient Cross Forth Ferry, which runs seasonally and connects Anstruther with North Berwick, can be boarded at Anstruther.
Surrounding Milton Muir is an area of outstanding Fife countryside comprising a lovely mix of fertile farmland, woodland, hill, stunning coastline and river. The result is home to an array of wildlife and for the outdoor enthusiast provides an area offering access to a wide range of recreational pursuits including riding, cycling, walking, sailing and golf. There are many highly rated golf courses within easy reach including the renowned courses at Anstruther, Crail, Kingsbarns, Dumbarnie, St Andrews Bay, Elie, Leven, Lundin Links along with the numerous fine courses in and around St Andrews. In terms of days out the wide-open spaces of the Lomond Hills are close by along with a number of popular National Trust for Scotland properties, notably the local Kellie Castle at Arncroach, Hill of Tarvit and Falkland Palace. Fife’s beautiful and varied coastline includes several good sandy beaches such as those at Elie, Kingsbarns, St Andrews and Tentsmuir. State schooling is available locally with private schooling provided at St Leonards in St Andrews. There are railway stations at Leuchars, Cupar, Ladybank, Markinch and Kirkcaldy and 2024 will bring the new rail connection at Leven. Edinburgh and Dundee airports are also well within reach.
The house at Plot 6 Milton Muir forms part of a small development of seven high-quality, beautiful, contemporary family home by the renowned Manse Homes/T J Ross. Extending to circa 2,077sqft the stunning property offers flexible and generous family accommodation in a magnificent East Neuk setting. Manse Homes and T J Ross are well-known for the quality of finish and standard of craftsmanship they offer, along with high and exacting specifications they work to.
Like all the properties at Milton Muir, Plot 6 will benefit from a stunning bespoke kitchen, superb bath/shower rooms, fitted wardrobes, double glazing, air source heating and a cosy mix of efficient modern under floor and radiator heating. Each has sensational views and has also been wired to allow for a car charging point.
Lovely manageable garden, mostly to grass and chipped driveway offering ample parking.
Integral garage with electric roller door.
General Remarks & Information
Viewing is strictly by appointment with the selling agents Rettie & Co, 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX. Tel: 01334 237700.
The property’s postcode is KY10 3JD
Fixtures & Fittings
Only items specifically mentioned in the particulars of sale are included in the sale price.
Entry & Possession
Entry and vacant possession will be by mutual agreement and arrangement.
Services & Factoring
Mains water and electricity.
Air source heating.
Plot Size - 5188 SQFT
Tenure - Freehold
Local Authority - Fife Council
As this property is a New Build, the Council Tax band has not yet been assigned.
As this property is a New Build, the EPC has not yet been assigned.
A Home Report incorporating a Single Survey, Energy Performance Certificate and Property Questionnaire is available for parties genuinely interested in this property. Please contact us, either by telephone or via the website entry for this property, to request a copy. No charge is made for electronic copies; a paper copy can also be made available from our offices or by post, at a charge of £20 to cover reproduction and administrative costs.
Offers should be submitted in Scottish Legal Form to the selling agents Rettie & Co at 28 Bell Street, St Andrews KY16 9UX.
Servitude Rights, Burdens & Wayleaves
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all servitude rights, burdens, reservations and wayleaves including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cable, drains and water, gas and other pipes whether contained in the title deeds or informally constituted and whether or not referred to above.
Particulars & Plans
These particulars and plan are believed to be correct, but they are in no way guaranteed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale or entitle any party to compensation nor in any circumstances give grounds for action at law.
Please note – Images used are for illustrative purposes only and may depict other properties at Milton Muir and similar TJ Ross & Manse Homes developments.
Websites & Social Media
This property and other properties offered by Rettie & Co can be viewed on our website at www.rettie.co.uk as well as our affiliated websites at www.rightmove.co.uk, www.onthemarket.com and www.thelondonoffice.co.uk. In addition, our social media platforms are facebook.com, RettieTownandCountry, twitter.com, RettieandCo, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Proof and source of Funds/Anti Money Laundering
Under the HMRC Anti Money Laundering legislation all offers to purchase a property on a cash basis or subject to mortgage require evidence of source of funds. This may include evidence of bank statements/funding source, mortgage or confirmation from a solicitor the purchaser has the funds to conclude the transaction. All individuals involved in the transaction are required to produce proof of identity and proof of address. This is acceptable either as original or certified documents.
1. The property is sold with all faults and defects, whether of condition or otherwise and neither the seller nor Rettie & Co, the selling agent, are responsible for such faults and defects, nor for any statement contained in the particulars of the property prepared by the said agent.
2. The Purchaser(s) shall be deemed to acknowledge that he has not entered into contact in reliance on the said statements, that he has satisfied himself as to the content of each of the said statements by inspection or otherwise and that no warranty or representation has been made by the seller or the said agents in relation to or in connection with the property.
3. Any error, omission or misstatement in any of the said statements shall not entitle the purchaser(s) to rescind or to be discharged from this contract, nor entitle either party to compensation or damages nor in any circumstances to give either party any cause for action.
Rettie, Their Clients And Any Joint Agents Give Notice That
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either in writing or by word of mouth. Any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents or the sellers. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive and it should not be assumed that the property remains as photographed. Any error, omission or misstatement shall not annul the sale, or entitle any party to compensation or recourse to action at law. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents, including for its current use. Rettie & Co. have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise and ought to seek their own professional advice.
3. All descriptions or references to condition are given in good faith only. Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure accuracy, please check with us on any points of especial importance to you, especially if intending to travel some distance. No responsibility can be accepted for expenses incurred in inspecting properties which have been sold or withdrawn.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.